Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Goldie's daughter now has BROWN hair!

Presently I am obsessed with hair color.  I keep looking at my hair in the mirror as I am letting it go silver (I far prefer that word to grey!)  A lot of my friends and family have weighed in that it is crazy, but so far I am loving it.  My hair is the healthiest it has ever been as I eat lots of flax seed and chia seeds.  I also have been having way too many coconut M&M's, but I don't think my hair is benefiting from that in any manner.  The benefit of flax seed is HUGE!  Flax helps with digestion, elimination (I know so not sexy to discuss), weight loss and makes your hair thicker and healthier. 

But I digress...let's get back to hair color.  I am not only obsessed with my hair color, I am obsessed with everyone else's as well.  I stare at people on the street and ponder whether they color their hair or not, and if they would look better with a different color.   I don't share my thoughts with the person whose hair I am examining, but if my husband is with me, I will let him know my views.  He couldn't care less.

Well, imagine my delight today to see a big pic of Kate Hudson with BROWN hair.  So much fun to analyze.  I hope she is doing it for a movie role!  I thought she looked fantastic as a blonde.  I think the brown on her is beyond horrendous.  Goldie's daughter as a "brownie"...not so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment