Thursday, October 13, 2011

OINK, OINK!


I used to write a fitness blog as I try to lead a healthy lifestyle.  I found it to be too much pressure.  I am not fit every day, and don't eat the healthiest every day.  I am a New Yorker every day with a certain New York sensibility.

Sometimes when I am stressed there is nothing like a Bikram yoga class to help.  Other times, there is nothing better than pizza, cookies and wine.  I started my day today with a 4 year old child screaming at me and having an epic tantrum.  That is where we had ended our day the night before.  Today my solution to my stress has been ice cream straight from the pint with a candy bar chaser.  I am attractively bedecked in a lovely pair of sweat pants.  I am not proud!

Tomorrow, I plan on taking a long walk in my SmartSoles  (a toning insole that I developed with my brother and business partner) with a pedometer.  Right now I am going to wipe the chocolate off my face, brush the crumbs off my lap and try to pick up the schmutz that is all over my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment