Friday, October 7, 2011

I LOVE Flax!


I wake up in the morning and my first thought is usually about what I am going to have for breakfast.  I wish I had more lofty morning aspirations, but truly I am only thinking of what I am going to eat and how I can get the most for my calories.  My favorite breakfast presently is Page 0% Greek yogurt with a handful of almonds, some berries and FitFlaxFitFlax is a golden roasted flax seed and chia seed blend that is low in calories and low in carbs.  It is also loaded with Omega 3's, fiber and antioxidants.  This flax blend tastes kind of like peanut butter and has a satisfying crunch.  The chia seeds give me incredible energy and are filling.  FitFlax promotes weight loss which is always a good thing in my book!

I wish I was the kind of person that sat down elegantly (in a beautiful white robe) and ate my breakfast on china with a pretty napkin on my lap while listening to Mozart and browsing the New York Times.  Nope, I am usually standing, eating it out of a take out container, listening to see if one of my kids is yelling for me while wearing a t shirt and shorts.  It still tastes great.

The coupon ww10 gets you a 10% discount for FitFlax.  If you buy 6 bags or more there is free shipping and a larger discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment